Website Flair Airlines
- Establish and disseminate business reports
- Develop a roadmap for the creation of a fully functioning data warehouse and reporting capability within Flair Airlines
- Define the integration protocols from these data sources into the data warehouse
- Ongoing maintenance and development of the data warehouse
- Understand all the key data sources within Flair
- Work with the business to prioritize the reporting and analytics outputs from the data warehouse
- Evangelize the use of data as a core source of competitive advantage.
- Establish cyber security and intellectual property protocols to ensure the integrity of the data warehouse.
- Oversee the architecture and development of the data warehouse
- Work with the business to prioritize the integration of this data into the data warehouse
- Develop tools for the business to utilize the available data to create actionable insights
- Work closely with the business to understand the ongoing availability of data and to understand the business challenges in each of the key business areas
- Coordinate with partners on the best use of inhouse vs outsourced resources
- Establish business analyst resources that have the capability to tackle complex business problems
- Work with outsource providers to ensure an optimal mix of internal and external resources
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
- Strong conceptual skills – distilling complex business problems into useful tools and insights
- Clear criminal record check and satisfactory employment references.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid Restricted Area Identity Card (RAIC).
- Demonstrated passion for the Business Intelligence discipline
- A demonstrated track record in delivery of complex business intelligence projects; excellent analytical and problem solving skills and the ability to solve complex problems.
- A bias for action – results driven
Qualification & Experience:
- Postgraduate University degree with a focus in data science and/or data engineering and a minimum of ten (10) years direct experience; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Previous airline technology experience is an asset.
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A