Website Flair Airlines
- Labour and Employee Relations – work with and coach managers in all employee matters for all unionized and non-unionized employees, including conducting investigation and exit interviews, creating and interpreting various employee reports and assisting with employee performance plans and follow-up.
- Employee orientation, development, and training – develop and present new employee orientation and other HR training programs.
- Strategic HR Planning – work with company leaders and managers to implement HR strategic plans and programs within each business area.
- Organizational planning and development – communicate and manage employment policies within business groups, forecast organizational staffing needs and facilitate succession planning, and career development programs.
- Talent Review – facilitate and manage performance appraisal process and train and coach managers on Company performance management process.
- Policy Compliance – ensure compliance with regards to the Canada Labour Code and advise employees and managers on a wide variety of employee relations issues including interpretation of company policies.
- Compensation and Benefits – communicate compensation strategies and policies and assist in the management of benefits programs.
- Recruitment – Work closely with department managers to assess staffing needs to meet existing resource requirements and plan for future staffing requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Strong knowledge of current human resources practices and employment legislation (Canada Labour Code)
- Willingness to travel
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in French is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
Qualification & Experience:
- CHRP Certification is an asset
- Bachelor Degree or HR Diploma with a minimum of seven years HR business partner or generalist experience
- Previous recruiting experience is an asset
- Previous learning and development experience is an asset
- Experience working with a Unionized workforce and working with Unions
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism and integrity
Company: Flair Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A