We are looking to hire a Program Manager who will facilitate and drive key insights to increase sales productivity, and collaborate with internal partners to reduce defects in sales processes and drive efficiency gains, in line with overall business priorities of Uber Eats in the US & Canada region.
- Collaborate and closely partner with Sales, Operations, Product, Business Development, Community Operations, Finance, Marketing, Data Science, Legal/Compliance to ensure successful initiatives
- Bring the voice of the customer and customer-facing representative feedback into the product organization to improve go-to-market strategies
- Design, pilot, scale, and optimize programs with sales, account management, support, operations, and marketing teams to increase merchant acquisition, growth and retention on Uber Eats marketplace.
- Establish clear frameworks and lead a metrics-based, transparent, and expansive process to develop, garner consensus, and resource a prioritized project roadmap to develop new and optimize existing acquisition channels and account management programs
- Set clear objectives and measures. Monitor progress, productivity, hold partners accountable for delivering results. Drive business review cadence and develop reporting frameworks to facilitate alignment, learning and improvement, and accountability
- Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy and process standardization using strong documentation. You lean in and embrace the details to map processes, clean data, and even review code!
- Ability to build consensus with cross-functional partners
- You are skilled at project and process management such that you can easily balance urgent versus important requests, and you flourish with ambiguity
- Experience with Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other contact relationship management tools (CRM’s) and datasets
- PMP certification
- Skilled ability communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
- Proficiency in accessing, linking, and analyzing data from structured and unstructured data environments (e.g., SQL)
- Experience with customer acquisition, account management, and support processes, systems, and datasets
Qualification & Experience:
- At least two years managing programs or projects
- A minimum of four years of experience in sales operations or consulting
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management Information Technology
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: N/A