The Head of Rider & Driver is a new addition to the Canada Rides Leadership team, consolidating under a strong leader accountability for the growth and engagement of riders & drivers on our platform across Canada.
This individual will be a key partner to the new General Manager in transforming urban mobility in Canada – which will include broadening and deepening our platform in existing markets, scaling into new markets, and continuing to set the standard for safety and compliance in our industry.
This is the ideal role for someone who has built a breadth of skills and experience that they are looking to channel into real-world impact. You will be on the frontlines in one of the priority markets of a company that is changing the world.
- Continue to strengthen our product portfolio and drive customer engagement, working closely with Product and Marketing teams
- As a member of the country operations team, work closely with central teams to ensure that all efforts are lined up to drive impact on customers in Canada
- Improve our value proposition at airports and other key venues
- Develop and execute strategy to onboard new drivers
- Evolve our platform to offer additional modes of transportation to get people from A to B
- Oversee efforts to deepen relationships with our driver-partners
- Ability to adapt with humility and resilience
- A track record of developing talent and motivating teams, ideally having been a part or having worked closely with a Senior Leadership Team
- A passion for the mission of Uber
Qualification & Experience:
- History of cross-functional collaboration and leading projects that deliver results via people that you do not directly manage
- At least eight years of professional experience with demonstrated success delivering both customer growth and operational improvement, ideally in fast-paced and matrixed organizations.
- Data-first problem solver with sound business judgment and demonstrated experience acquiring and engaging users in a commercially sensible way
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: General Business Management Business Development
Job Location: Toronto, ON
Application Deadline: N/A