Website ShopRite Supermarkets
To deliver a great customer experience while assisting the Pharmacist in providing medication and other healthcare products to patients/customers accurately and with the highest level of customer care.
- Accurately and quickly collect proper payment and provide proper change.
- Interact with physicians and utilize reference material to gain information on Customers and prescriptions and to resolve any issues that arise.
- Keep floor clear of debris and spills.
- Greet all Customers and provide them with prompt, courteous service and assistance.
- Assist the Pharmacist in processing a prescription, counting and labeling a prescription.
- Be knowledgeable of products carried in the department.
- Maintain appropriate security of Pharmacy Department.
- Collect and input a patient’s information for processing a prescription.
- Organize and stock pharmaceuticals as directed by Pharmacist.
- Clean and sanitize all work surfaces, utensils and equipment in accordance with Department of Sanitation and QA standards.
- Maintain a clean, neat, organized and safe work environment.
- Help customers locate over-the-counter stock.
- Ability to proficiently read, write, speak, analyze, interpret, and understand the English language.
- Ability to perform mathematical functions, including ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to tolerate dust and chemical agents during routine housekeeping duties
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, reach, push, pull and regularly lift 25 lbs., and occasionally lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Must maintain proper state licensing or certifications.
- Ability to fill prescriptions by possessing necessary finger/hand dexterity.
- Ability to identify and distinguish colors, shapes, and sizes.
- Ability to stand/walk for the duration of a scheduled shift.
Qualification & Experience:
- Perform all duties in accordance with all ShopRite Service Priorities (Safety, Friendliness, Presentation, and Efficiency).
- Perform duties in accordance with the Company’s HAZCOM program and adhere to manufacturer’s label instructions for the safe and proper use of all chemical products.
- Work overtime as assigned.
- Promote for sale any current charitable promotions to Customers.
- Understand and adhere to Company shrink guidelines as relates to departmental operations.
- Check prices and be knowledgeable about location of items in the store.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Company rules, policies, safety requirements, and security standards and all Local, State and Federal health and civil code regulations.
- Perform all duties in accordance with Local, State and Federal regulations as they pertain to the Pharmacy operation.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance.
- Complete all applicable department training programs.
- Utilize and maintain equipment as required by department; report any equipment problems immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work cooperatively with others.
Company: ShopRite Supermarkets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Emerson, NJ
Application Deadline: N/A