The primary function of the Maintenance Technician III is to inspect, monitor and maintain the facility structure, equipment and surrounding building grounds and perform major mechanical and advanced electrical repairs on standard warehousing equipment under the direction of the Maintenance/Facilities Manager. This position works with local service providers, inspectors and property asset managers and other Maintenance Technicians in caring for the overall functional performance of the building and equipment.
- Conduct required OSHA and state-mandated training pertaining to maintenance and sanitation activities.
- Use various motorized material handling equipment as necessary to successfully complete maintenance assignments.
- Conduct material handling equipment certification training.
- Comply with all safety laws, all of SEPHORA??s safety policies and report violations and potential violations to appropriate management.
- Competently and accurately complete complex mechanical and electrical equipment and facility repairs and upgrades.
- Assess, perform, and properly document necessary equipment and facility repairs and adjustments.
- Accurately complete Preventive and Predictive Maintenance tasks on motorized material handling equipment, conveyor belts and building HVAC systems.
- Ability to read schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Knowledge of in-depth maintenance practices for motorized material handling equipment, conveyors, hydraulic, and/or pneumatic equipment.
- Ability to operate standard hand/power tools and shop equipment in a proficient and safe manner.
- Proficiency in preventive and predictive maintenance practices.
- Knowledge of and experience in standard maintenance practices (i.e. lubrication, adjustments, set-up, calibration, etc.)
- Knowledge of and experience in repairing and maintaining HVAC systems.
- Proficient in the operation and utilization of various test and metering equipment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience using, training and enforcing Lock-out/Tag-out process, fall protection, and other OSHA regulations
- Automated Process Control or Material Handling Equipment maintenance experience.
- Extensive mechanical and/or electrical maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- At least 6 months experience with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) logic principles, uploading and downloading Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), System Control Software (SCSs), scanners, electronics such as photo sensors, remote Input/Output modules (I/Os), servo drives, and variable frequency drives.
- Associates Degree in Industrial or Maintenance Technology (preferred) AND 2 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment OR at least 4 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management Manufacturing
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A