Website GoJet Airlines
GoJet Airlines is a premier regional airline operating on behalf of United Airlines. GoJet has a reputation for excellence in the regional airline industry, thanks to the outstanding efforts put forth each day by our exceptional team. Each day, our people demonstrate our unwavering commitment to providing safe, reliable and on-time air transportation, and to delivering the highest standards in professionalism and customer service. We take employee satisfaction seriously and work hard to make GoJet a place where people want to build long-term careers. We believe that talented employees should be rewarded, and we promote from within whenever possible. GoJet offers an outstanding benefits package, including health and dental insurance, a 401(k)-retirement plan, and airline travel benefits.
- Coordinating with Flight Control/Dispatch on all aircraft routing and any changes required to scheduled flights or when aircraft is unable to make a flight at RVSM altitudes.
- Completing of necessary forms to obtain approval for MEL extensions, short-term escalations and obtain appropriate approval(s).
- Coordinating with Flight Control, Dispatch, Line Station Maintenance, Maintenance Control Supervisor, and other technical services required to support maintenance operations.
- Maintaining a current operating status of all aircraft.
- Monitoring status of aircraft undergoing maintenance repair and advising flight operations of status and authorizes the robbing of parts.
- Coordinating with stores to ensure expeditious movement of parts to support Maintenance.
- Facilities and Contract Agencies.
- Notifying the Chief Inspector of any aircraft that returns to field, aborts a takeoff, has an unscheduled landing, reporting altitude keeping errors for RVSM, or declares an emergency.
- Authorizing DMI, CDL, NEF, and carryover items. Maintain the aircraft DMI, CDL, NEF, and carryover status reports ensuring information regarding parts, troubleshooting and equipment is provided to necessary departments for quick correction.
- Monitoring and record all aircraft mechanical interruptions to the flight schedule.
- Required to relocate to the St. Louis, Missouri area
Qualification & Experience:
- Two (2) years of aircraft maintenance experience
- Significant CRJ 700/900 troubleshooting experience preferred
- Hold a mechanic certification with Airframe and Powerplant ratings
Company: GoJet Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A