Website GoJet Airlines
The EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) Administrator reports to the Manager, Crew Records and Publications.
- Prepare devices for issuance to new hire classes. Schedule classroom presentations/distribution to pilot and flight attendant classes.
- Resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction by troubleshooting electronic device issues, via email, system feedbacks, phone and/or in person. Provide prompt and courteous support and follow up customer service.
- Test updates to the devices and apps.
- Process PRIA requests for current and former pilots.
- Control and manage inventory of electronic device supplies.
- Cleaning and provisioning returned electronic devices (iPads/Samsung tablets) for reuse.
- Must enjoy and be skilled at working with electronic devices (iPads and Samsung tablets) and resolving issues
- Must possess working knowledge of Microsoft products – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Required to relocate to the St. Louis, MO area.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- Must be someone with dedication and a high level of motivation. Able to function independently and as part of a team.
- Dependability is important. Must have an outstanding attendance record and performance in present position.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one year customer service work experience preferred.
Company: GoJet Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A