Help us architect our future. Be a leader of leaders. Get ready for a job that encourages you to think strategically yet stay connected with your teams. Do you have problem-solving and Analytical experience? If so, prepare to innovate, create and inspire. The Automation Engineer Senior Analyst will have advance level responsibility for the maintenance and reliability of the pharmacy automation equipment.
Cigna is a global health service company dedicated to helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being, and peace of mind. But we don’t just care about your well –being, we care about your career health too. That’s why when you work with us, you can count on a different kind of career – you’ll make a difference, learn a ton and share in changing the way people think about healthcare.
- Repairs and diagnoses faulty mechanical equipment including, repairing or replacing gearboxes, bearings, conveyors, robots, and various pneumatic components
- Observes system for degraded performance using routine inspections, monitoring tools, and diagnostic equipment.
- Performs advanced level maintenance and service on automated equipment
- Maintains reliability of the pharmacy automation equipment by executing preventive, corrective, and emergency work orders.
- Performs equipment modifications and upgrades as needed and helps maintain spare parts inventory
- Uses electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings and schematics to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Documents all emergency, corrective, and preventive maintenance work via work orders associated with Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS – MAXIMO).
- Commits to required training for compliance and skill gaps
- Repairs and diagnoses faulty electrical equipment and circuits including; motors, motor controllers, circuit boards, power supplies, and IO modules
- Practical knowledge of preventive and predictive maintenance systems, Computerized
- Occasional travel to other sites or vendor locations for training may be required.
- Preferred experience working in a pharmaceutical environment or an FDA regulated manufacturing facility.
- Competent use of all tools and ability to follow procedures needed to the repair precision electro-mechanical machinery successfully first time
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Ability to work well with others and to work independently.
- Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) to report and follow-up on maintenance procedures and work orders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to troubleshoot complex mechanical equipment; including repairs, set up, adjustments and tuning of mechanical and pneumatic systems.
- 2 years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical systems, including the use of a meter
- Ability to read and understand electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic drawings and schematics.
- Ability to troubleshoot motors and motor controllers, including different models of variable frequency drives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Tempe, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A