Responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. Ensures that systems and processes are in place to meet the needs of internal and external clients. Develops and implements strategies and policies relating to account management.
- Overall account management responsibility for CIGNA HealthCare assigned customers including responsibility for persistency results, membership and revenue growth, and the cultivation of customer and producer/broker relationships.
- Provides input that positively impacts financial results.
- Ensures exceptional service and growth through the development of client and broker relationships
Qualification & Experience:
- College Degree or equivalent related experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in health benefits
- Excellent communication/customer service skills/sales negotiation skills
- Sales/marketing/underwriting or operations
- Financial Savvy; ability to grow book of business
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport News, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A