We are looking for a dedicated onsite specialist to provide exemplary customer and client service of our Cigna products, benefits, and claim processes. As the Client Support Specialist – Onsite, you can take your career to the next level and have regular opportunities to present your big ideas. Want to make a difference?As the Client Support Specialist – Onsite, you’re an extension of the Cigna Account Management team. You have a critical role applying your relationship management skills to develop a partnership with a key client as our onsite liaison, and bringing key insights and program delivery opportunities to the Account Management Team’s strategy discussions to ensure we continue to provide solutions that exceed service expectations to access care.
- Deliver hands-on, dedicated, personalized support to the Client, their employees, and the HR Team
- Respond to, own and assist with escalated, complex issues and inquiries from the Client’s benefits delivery team and/or the employees. Including but not limited to complex claims, authorizations, denials, appeals, incentive issues, etc.
- You will provide education and guidance around plan offerings, benefit optimization, steerage, as well as tool and resource navigation. This may include lunch and learn sessions, presentations, or general communication development in alignment with client’s programs and services (mycigna.com, incentives, discount programs, health savings account, etc.) offered
- Manage new hire onboarding and open enrollment/health fair support
- Assist with onsite client wellness activities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines independently and pro-actively
- Ability to negotiate, manage expectations and creatively problem-solve effective client solutions
- Ability to pivot seamlessly from customer interaction to client level updates, communication, and coordination
- Excellent presentation skills. Previous success in delivering Customer and Client communications
- Travel may be expected (post-Covid restrictions)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A