Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Evernorth, Express Scripts, and our affiliates, including medical, dental behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our employees around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
- Medicare Advantage Market P&L ownership across revenue, membership, medical costs and direct admin costs.
- Development, recruitment and retention of local MA market team teams, both direct reports and matrix assigned market team.
- Responsibility for local MA Provider network development and management.
- Maintaining market compliance with CMS and any State requirements for MA plans.
- Development of MA specific provider network strategy within specific geography/market to provide chassis for affordable and accessible product offering to seniors. Includes assessing market competitor’s networks, evaluating and identifying providers capable of delivering on value based contract arrangements.
- Degree in health administration, business administration, or another related field (MBA desirable) and/or 20+ years in a progressively responsible leadership role focused on managed Medicare and provider engagement.
- Leader from a large, complex managed care organization or provider system with an innovative risk oriented capability with a proven ability to lead a portfolio of markets or business units that is both analytical and customer oriented from a strategic and operational perspective.
- Demonstrated results in being able to think strategically, anticipate future consequences and trends, and incorporate them into both a short-term and long-term organizational plan.
- Proven success in developing strategic and operational platforms and leading / mentoring a high-performance management team.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills, distribution management, contracting and network savvy, business owner mindset and ability to successfully lead in an ambiguous and changing market with the evolution of healthcare reform, collaborative care and delivery system alliance development and expansion, and the need for governmental influence and savvy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A