- Plans and executes the local field sales strategy to achieve and exceed the Plan sales goals by supporting representatives in building their book of business and optimizing sales opportunities.
- Develops, motivates, evaluates and coaches Sales Team on lead generation, conversion rate, community and provider development, sales techniques, compliance and performance goals. Is visible and available to staff to answer questions, evaluate results, resolve escalated calls and give ongoing consistent feedback.
- Schedules formal one-on-one meetings to review and discuss performance to key metrics; goal attainment and career development.
- Drives team usage and understanding of systems, policies, programs and procedures knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed plan sales goals.
- Community Outreach & training background, preferred.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, communication (written and oral) and organizational skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Strong time management and organization skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A