The Resource Planning Lead Analyst collaborates with the Resource Management Team and Site Management to provide tactical plans for executing resource deployment strategies, a balanced and level loaded workflow, and output expectations based upon demand and capacity analysis on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Performs retrospective metrics analysis for continuous improvement opportunities. Monitors the day to day workflow and in collaboration with RMG partners, makes future recommendations to ensure cost and service level goal attainment.
- Create and distribute daily, weekly and monthly resource, workflow and output schedule recommendations to site management.
- Provide retrospective analysis of schedule performance and continuously improves the process.
- Collaborate with RMG partners to schedule hours to accommodate short range plan and close any gaps using overtime or voluntary time off.
- Present scheduling metrics at weekly staff meetings and by email as requested.
- Monitor daily schedule performance and adjusts resources accordingly to insure cost and service level goal attainment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Ability to successfully lead meetings
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence without authority
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments to resolve complex issues with innovative solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years relevant operations experience; experience in fulfillment pharmacy preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A