We have a brand new opportunity available for a dedicated Analyst Developer within our Risk, Finance & Treasury Technology Function. The goal of RFT Technology is to ensure that we approach problems in a cross-functional manner and deliver sustainable solutions to support our data, technology and process transformations. The business case and opportunity to simplify the Technology landscape, reduce the number of bespoke solutions, decommission legacy applications, harness our data to optimise the way the business utilises information is compelling and critical to the Firm’s regulatory and internal strategic objectives.
- Solutions Architect – Day to day accountability to help drive the Group Risk Strategy for RWA production and interlocking designs to meet the architectural roadmap for RFT.
- Capital & Risk Information Services – The main consumer of the Group Capital Reporting product. Analysis to assist the Group Capital Reporting product continues to support business need.
- Group Financial Controller – Overall delivery rolls into the Group Financial Controller as Accountable Executive for the Regulatory and Economic Capital Reporting Capability
- Head of RFT Technology – Analysis to inform synergies across the RFT Technology stack are leveraged and Architectural policies and practices are adhered to.
- Group Capital Reporting Team – Matrixed team, located in India in the main. The development and testing of the Group Capital Reporting solution requires strong leadership to ensure the service is aligned to the RFT Architectural Roadmap
- Senior Technology Lead – Day to day accountability to help drive the Group Risk Strategy for RWA production and interlocking designs to meet the architectural roadmap for RFT.
- Strong stakeholder management, able to communicate at all levels and build sustainable relationships.
- Excellent communication skills – including the ability to convey information to non-technical colleagues in a concise and clear way.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to translate detailed business requirements with supervision into design documents intended to inform the RFT Architecture council and developers alike.
- Strong Microsoft Office product knowledge.
- Able to work within a geographically dispersed, high performing team and contribute to overall objectives/best practice.
- Fundamental knowledge of Base SAS, SAS Macros, SAS Data Integrator, SAS Regulatory Risk Management, SAS SQL.
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of Credit Risk, Capital Requirements Directive IV, CoRep and Basel III would be distinct advantage.
- Relevant Solutions Business Analyst / Technology qualifications.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering Information Technology
Job Location: Northampton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A