Website Air Creebec
- As a Station Supervisor, you will be under the supervision of the Cargo/Ramp/Fuel Manager and you will be responsible to leads a crew that provides ramp, fueling and janitor services at the respective base. Also, you will have the mission of supervising the staff as well as the operational aspects of planning, assigning, reporting, and evaluating to ensure a high-quality service. In addition, you will provide support and ensure safe, secure, and efficient flights with on-time performance as well as support corporate SMS programs as well as performing tasks in accordance with established policies and procedures and placing safety and customer service at the heart of decisions and actions.
- Recognized for being enthusiastic, effective in communication and having a leadership and motivating coaching approach;
- Drivers Licenses – G;
- Bilingual, you have excellent communication skills.
- Organized, independent, meticulous, and able to prioritize tasks to respect timelines and due dates;
- Master MSOffice suite;
Qualification & Experience:
- Certificate or diploma in a related field preferred;
- Experience in cargo/ramp, in supervisory and in aviation is considered an asset;
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moosonee, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A