Website Air Creebec
- As a lead and in collaboration with the other team members, you will contribute to the successful conduct of ground activities around the operating aircraft in regards to arrivals-departures, guiding, towing, refueling, luggage, accompaniment of passengers and of the flight crew. You carry out general maintenance and minor repairs on the building, equipment and systems and monitor and fill-out the relevant documents for maintenance work. You actively participate in offering the most pleasant experience to our customers.
- You have a valid driver’s licence and good driving record.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You are available during the week and on weekends (days-evenings) on a weekly rotation with the other team members. There is no night shift.
- You have good physical capacity and like working outside.
- You are recognized for your punctuality and understand the importance of safety and the risks associated with work accomplished on the ramp.
- You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree culture and language is an asset.
- You take initiative and have a sense of responsibility.
Qualification & Experience:
- Secondary school diploma (DES) and relevant Ramp Agent experience.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dorval, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A