Website Air Creebec
- In collaboration with other team members and in compliance with the established quality standards, you will provide customer services related to flights and answer various enquiries on fares, flights schedules and routes. You will prepare boarding passes, check baggage; weigh excess baggage and calculate costs; complete passenger manifests, daily sales reports and other documents regarding passenger and cargo load. You will be responsible to trace lost, delayed or misdirected baggage for customers. You will relay operational messages to the operations control department and perform all related duties required to ensure on-time departures of aircrafts.
- You are bilingual (French-English). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- You have excellent communication, customer service and computer skills.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You have an excellent physical capacity, some heavy lifting involved.
- You are recognized for your punctuality.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have experience in the use of computerized reservation system.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chisasibi, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A