Website Air Creebec
- You will carry out your work in compliance with the responsibilities described in the Air Operator Maintenance Control Manual by complying to the Transport Canada standards and to the company’s directions. Your colleague’s and our customers’ safety are at the core of your actions and decisions.
- You can use the computer tools put at your disposal efficiently.
- You have excellent communication skills both in French and English (oral and written). Knowledge of the Cree language is an asset.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- You consistently offer distinctive customer services.
- You are motivated, enthusiastic and energetic and contribute positively to the team spirit.
- You are known for your punctuality and your ability to multitask.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a Passenger Services Agent, in customer services and ideally, in the field of aviation.
Company: Air Creebec
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chibougamau, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A